For order contact: Sales
|Product ID||Product name||Unit price|
|VDK-1-8-8||SNAP Velox Development Kit||$398.00|
|GW-1-8-8||SNAP Velox Gateway Unit||$199.00|
Development Kit for Velox
- Platform development kit with hardware, software, cables
- Imsys Velox module with Java profile
- Main board with access to all ten 8-pin GPIO ports, three serial channels and Ethernet
- Imsys Developer including Java and C compiler and debugging tools
- Trace adapter for PC host communication.
The Velox Development Kit is a complete kit for the development environment of Imsys’ new family of microcontrollers. The new microcontroller platform has an innovative architecture specialized in communication and efficiency. Leveraging its reconfigurability, hardware-like performance can be achieved through low level acceleration of firmware. The design environment enables the programmer to manage projects with configurations for different applications. The Development Kit supports development of energy efficient embedded applications, especially if Java is part of the design.
The Velox Development Kit contains all necessary hardware and software to develop applications for this architecture including a fully featured CLDC Java profile.
VDK is not just a development kit to demonstrate or prototype the use of the IM3000-series microcontroller, or to function as a reference design for customer designs, it is designed to be used as a product, it makes available most of the interfaces that the microcontroller has hardware or software support for.
- Power via 3 way industrial standard header 12-48 V
- Two configurable serial ports RS-232/422/485 up to 921.6 Kbits/s with 9-pin connectors, third serial port via USB trace adapter
- Socket for Micro SD Card for easy flash expansion
- Buzzer, 5 LED’s with light guides
- 80 pin expansion connector for 64×56 mm optional board for additional interfaces, e.g. Analog, Digital and Relay I/O for additional screw terminals; LCD graphics display or camera; or Wireless
- RTC battery
- RoHS compliant
- VDK main board 64×80 mm on industrial 49x70x86 mm DIN rail baseplate
- Velox on a 25.4×31.9 mm LGA module with 156 pads in LGA-156 package, 8 or 32 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet interface, RJ45 connector
- Clock frequency 167 MHz (software programmable 0-167 MHz)
- Supply Voltage 12-48V DC or 3.3V via expansion connecor / USB Trace Adapter; for details please refer to HW reference
- Developer for PC based development, Win 8.1/8/7/XP/2000
- Trace adapter links PC to Development Kit target system
Velox Development Kit for IM3910 Connected Embedded controller Processor module (Velox) on Gateway unit (main board on DIN rail baseplate), Developer software, Trace Adapter and Cables:
- VDK-1-8-8 with Ethernet, 8 MB SDRAM and 8 MB Flash memory
Velox based Gateway unit (main board on DIN rail baseplate):
- GW-1-8-8 with Ethernet, 8 MB SDRAM and 8 MB Flash memory
Trace Adapter for programming and debugging:
- TA-8-8 Trace Adapter with Cables and Imsys Developer Windows PC-software
Imsys may make changes to specifications and product descriptions at any time, without notice.